Most Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get a free onsite estimate?
Ordinarily, only one to two days, but we will call you much sooner!
No one is home during the day, do I have to be home for an estimate?
No, you don’t have to be home. Naturally, we would prefer that you be home so we can answer any questions you might have. Many of our customers, however, have purchased rain gutter systems from us and have never seen our estimators or installation people!
How long will it take for the work to be completed?
Unless you have a very large or complex house, we will have your work completed in one day.
How much do you charge to install new gutters?
We really cannot tell you how much it will cost to install new gutters on your house, you will have to schedule a free estimate, at the end of your estimate you will know exactly the cost of all the materials needed and the labor, estimates will take less than an hour to complete and e-mailed the same day.
What are seamless gutters?
Seamless rain gutters are just as the name implies – seamless. There isn’t a break in the gutter.
How do seamless gutters differ from sectional gutters?
Since there is no seam, there are no leaks. This is why they are the most popular type of gutter today. The only seams are at inside and outside corners. Tropical Gutter Pros seamless gutters are sealed using Geocell, screwed and warranted for five years not to leak.
Seamless gutters are usually made from aluminum, but they can be made from copper. They are made with a seamless gutter machine that is brought to your home by the gutter contractor. Each individual gutter is customized to fit your home.
With a conventional sectional gutter system there are many sections of guttering all pieced together by snap-in-place connectors. Over time these sections form leaks in the seams and can cause wood rot behind the gutter.
What are the advantages of seamless gutters?
Advantages of seamless rain gutters:
- Greatly reduces the possibility of leaks
- Eliminates unsightly seams
- Baked on enamel finish never needs painting
- Formed on the job for exact measurements
- All jobs completed in one day
- Protects the beauty of your home
- Many colors to choose from
Are colors available?
Yes. We have over 20 different colors available including Gavelume. The high-quality baked enamel finish never needs painting.
Tropical Gutter Pros takes pride in the small details such as matching colors for gutters and downspouts, and making sure the screws are painted to blend in on the downspouts.
How are they installed?
Tropical Gutter Pros will arrive at your home with a seamless gutter machine. Each gutter is measured and cut to specific measurements, then screwed to the home.
One of the most important aspects of installation is a proper pitch to the gutter so fine debris and water flow and drain properly.
Tropical Gutter Pros will carefully assess your situation to find the best location to direct runoff away from your house.
Tropical Gutter Pros uses hidden hangers which interlock into the gutter for a cleaner look.
At C & C Seamless Gutters, aesthetics is one of the important parts of installation.
Are your gutters guaranteed?
Yes. We warranty our materials for 50 years, and workmanship for 5 years.
We promise to meet or exceed customer expectations in every job we do.
I just need to replace one small piece of gutter, can I hire your services?
Absolutely! No job is too small or too big for us. We strive to give you the best service you deserve, therefore, we do not discriminate against small jobs, we install from one or two pieces of gutters with a $250.00 job minimum.
Will you dispose of my old gutters?
Yes. If there are existing gutters, they will be taken down and taken away for little or no charge when new gutters are installed.
Why Choose Us?
Why should I use Tropical Gutter Pros?
Tropical Gutter Pros has an established reputation for honesty, and believes in not spending the customer’s money when it is not necessary. We offer upfront, no gimmick pricing. We believe in customer service before, during and after the installation.
Though we have been in business since 2019, Todd has over 25 years’ experience with the family business.
- Constant Owner Interaction – This means that you are talking to the decision-makers before during and after the installation.
- The Highest Quality Products – We work with 4 suppliers to get the best products at the best pricing to help maintain quality and competitive pricing.
- Quality Control – The owner is hands-on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise, they can be dealt with immediately.
- Licensed and Insured
- Nonstop Communication – The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening – to you, your needs, and wishes.
- Warranty – We have a 5-year labor warranty and the material warranty depends on manufacture and products.
- Safety First – Todd is also a CHST, possessing numerous safety certifications.